Becoming a Better Music Teacher
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Learn new teaching methods to enhance your instrument or singing lessons
Vocal coaches and music teachers have an important role in improving their students’ ability to sing or play an instrument.
On this music teacher training course, you will learn to assess your current teaching strategies and look at new ways to engage your students during their lessons.
You’ll get instrument-specific advice and resources as well as guidance on how to plan music lessons within a broader curriculum.
You’ll gain the confidence to challenge your existing practices and identify weaknesses in your own teaching style in order to become a more effective music or singing teacher.
This course is for all music and instrument teachers and vocal coaches.
A music teacher training suited both for private teachers as well as teachers working in schools, music trusts or music academies.
- Reflect on and evaluate your journey to teaching so far,Develop an understanding of a range of teaching and learning principles,Compare teaching and learning principles and develop your own teaching philosophy,Identify the core musical skills which need to be taught, considering how they inter-relate,Evaluate your own instrumental technique and assess how you approach teaching technique to your pupils,Explore the basis for motivation and how motivation is linked to progression,Develop an understanding of the role of assessment in progression,Assess your own teaching practice in the context of professional values and practice,Design a broad, individual learning plan for pupils with reference to short term goals,Engage with other teachers and contribute to discussion about professional development
- This course is for all music and instrument teachers and vocal coaches. A music teacher training suited both for private teachers as well as teachers working in schools, music trusts or music academies.
- Nächste Durchführungsdaten
- 12. Oktober 2020-16. November 2020
- 14. Dezember 2020-18. Januar 2021