Building Portal Sites on SAP Cloud Platform (2018 Edition)
- Join this free online course to start building portal sites on SAP Cloud Platform. You’ll learn how to design and build a portal following S... mehr...Join this free online course to start building portal sites on SAP Cloud Platform. You’ll learn how to design and build a portal following SAP Fiori design principles, or use a freestyle design. And if you’re already an expert, we’ll show you how to get the best out of the latest features and share the advanced capabilities for administrators. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Portal technology has been around for many years, bringing together information and business processes under a common, single entry point. Portals help us to find the information and business apps that we need really quickly. So think about what could happen when you merge the power and simplicity of the cloud with your portal needs! This course will help you unleash this powerful new combination.
In this course, we cover all the essentials of building portal sites, starting with why we need a portal, how to build a site following the SAP Fiori design language, or using a freestyle design. You’ll learn how easy it is to customize sites to fit your needs. We also introduce you to advanced topics such as platform administration, and establishing secure, role-based access.
The course is designed for IT professionals and solution consultants focusing on portal administration. Furthermore, SAP Enterprise Portal administrators and architects, looking at moving their portal to the cloud, will also benefit from the comprehensive overview. It’s also relevant for user experience experts dealing with SAP Fiori and designing modern portal sites.
- Starting from: September 11, 2018, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 5 weeks (Approx. 4 hours learning per week)
- Final exam: October 16, 2018, 9:00 UTC – October 24, 2018, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Introduction and Overview
Week 2: Building SAP Fiori Launchpad Sites
Week 3: Building Freestyle Portal Sites
Week 4: Advanced Portal Administration
Week 5: Platform Administration
Week 6: Final Exam
- IT professionals & solution consultants with focus on portal administration
- SAP Enterprise Portal administrators and architects
- User experience experts
There are no formal requirements to take part in this course.
At the start of the course, we will show you how to create a free trial account on the SAP Cloud Platform. You will be able to use this account to practice what you have learned in the course.
About Further Content Experts
Ido Shemesh is a product manager in the SAP Cloud Experience team in South San Francisco, focusing on user and developer experience with SAP Cloud Platform Portal and SAP Web IDE. He has more than 10 years of experience as a software developer and is a technical expert in the PM team.
Ido's profile on SCN
Iris Sasson is a Senior Product Manager, responsible for driving SAP Cloud Platform Portal go-to-market activities, Portal on Cloud Foundry go-to-market activities, and SAP Cloud for Customer integration. Iris has over 14 years of experience in the software industry and a wide experience as a product manager, working on various projects.