Bullying in Schools: How Should Teachers Respond?
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Recognise different types of bullying and helpful ways to respond to students
Despite being encouraged to tell a teacher if they’re being bullied at school, children can be reluctant to report it. Teachers need to understand the risks a child experiences before and after telling an adult that they’ve been bullied.
On this course, you will explore your own attitudes to bullying and the most appropriate ways to respond. You will use research-based insights to help you understand the complex nature of bullying in schools. Upon completion of this course, you will have learnt strategies to help reduce bullying in your own school and classroom.
This course is designed for teachers, leaders, support staff, and volunteers working schools who have a duty of care for children.
- Identify bullying,Interpret people's different attitudes towards bullying,Explain why bullying is under-reported by students to staff,Engage helpfully when a child reports bullying
- This course is designed for teachers, leaders, support staff, and volunteers working schools who have a duty of care for children.
- Nächste Durchführungsdaten
- 8. März 2021-22. März 2021
- 2. August 2021-16. August 2021