Docker Administration and Operations
- This official Docker training consists of both the Introduction to Docker, followed by the Advanced Docker Topics. You will learn all you ne... mehr...This official Docker training consists of both the Introduction to Docker, followed by the Advanced Docker Topics. You will learn all you need to know to become a Docker Professional in Administration and Operation of Docker Container Systems. weniger
- Basel, Bern, Zürich
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
This Training is structured in two parts:
- You will spend the first two days of the course learning about why Docker exists and the benefits of developing and running your applications on the Docker platform. Each topic covered will consist of a variety of hands-on exercises designed to help you quickly grow from a beginner into a seasoned user. At the end of the first two days, you will also be able to perform the basic tasks needed to get started with Docker and integrate it into your working environment.
- You will then transition into the Advanced Docker Topics modules and learn to use Docker to control the Docker daemon, Setup a secure environment for Docker containers and use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose for orchestration tasks including emphasis on Dockers commercial offerings for the enterprise.
After the first two days you will be able to:
- Installing the Docker Engine
- Creating our first Docker container
- Building Docker images
- Storing and retrieving Docker images from Docker Hub
- Building containers from images
- Networking Docker containers
- Data persistence with Volumes
- Using Docker into a Continuous Integration and Deployment process
On completion of the final two days of training, participants will be able to:
- Control the Docker daemon
- Configure security and TLS
- Run applications on multiple containers across multiple host machines
- Enable Docker Content Trust
- Set up a registry and understand the Docker Trusted Registry
- Use Docker Machine, Swarm, and Compose
- Build micro service applications
You want to become a high skilled Docker Professional in Administration and Operation of the the worlds leading software container platform. This Trainging will help you to build up your skills and let your reach your goal in a highly efficient and professional way.
You are an IT Professional with general IT understanding in Administration and Operation. You dont need tobe pre-skilled in Docker technology.
- CHF 4000