Experience SAP Cloud for Customer
- Join this free openSAP course and get the necessary know-how to get on board safely and quickly. The course offers an initial overview of SA... mehr...Join this free openSAP course and get the necessary know-how to get on board safely and quickly. The course offers an initial overview of SAP’s overall Customer Engagement & Commerce strategy (CEC), and how the comprehensive solution portfolio is going to shape CEC as a new software category in the market. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
With SAP Cloud for Customer, companies can unlock value and drive success more safely and inexpensively than ever. The openSAP course Experience SAP Cloud for Customer provides SAP customers and partners with the necessary know-how to get on board safely and quickly. The course offers an initial overview of SAP’s overall Customer Engagement & Commerce strategy (CEC), and how the comprehensive solution portfolio is going to shape CEC as a new software category in the market.
Specific examples then illustrate the possibilities and procedures for implementing SAP Cloud for Customer - from the functional diversity of the overall solution (supported by many “day in a life” demos), to integration into the existing IT landscape, and on to individual development.
"Our practice-oriented event is particularly interesting for large companies who want to reposition themselves in the business of sales, service, marketing and social media," explain Simon Dechent and Sven Feurer from Cloud for Customer Product Management at SAP.
The content of this course was originally created and delivered via classroom training to SAP partners. Due to the popularity of this course, you can now access the content via openSAP.
- Starting from: September 9, 2015, 9:00 UTC (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week)
- Final exam: September 30, 2015, 9:00 UTC - October 8, 2015, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Strategy & Functional Overview
- Week 2: Functional Overview & Integration
- Week 3: Architecture & Extensibility
- Week 4: Final Exam
- Business decision makers in the area of sales, service, social media, and marketing
- Application and technology consultants
- Enterprise and IT architects
- Application developers
- All others interested in SAP Cloud for Customer
- Basic knowledge of sales, service, and marketing processes
- Basic knowledge of SAP ERP, CRM, and BW
- Basic programming skills
This course is based on multiple online lectures. In week 2, you have the possibility to perform an exercise in an SAP Cloud for Customer system. There are no prerequisites for doing this. The systems are free-of-charge.
About the Instructors
Alexander Schroeter is vice president of product management for SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C). He is the global lead for Financial Service Industries in C4C and the regional C4C PM lead for Middle and Eastern Europe and Asia Pacific Japan. With his team, he is the interface from the development organization to SAP customers, partners, and field colleagues. Alexander has 20 years’ experience in the area of CRM, with roles in consulting, business development, sales, and product management.
Simon Dechent is a senior product manager for SAP Cloud for Customer at SAP, bridging the gap between the field, partners, and development. His main areas of responsibility are the functional aspects of SAP Cloud for Customer, covering Sales, Service, Marketing and Social. Simon articulates the strategy and roadmap of SAP Cloud for Customer, both internally within SAP as well as externally to customers, partners, and influencers.
Simon has more than 5 years’ experience in SAP Customer Relationship Management, starting in the on-premise world and later transitioning to the cloud.
Connect with Simon on LinkedIn
Sven Feurer is a senior member of the Cloud for Customer product management at SAP. He has more than 9 years of experience in SAP’s Suite, HANA and Cloud solutions with a special focus on architecture, technology and integration. For years he has been providing partner enablement designing and delivering a number of courses about SAP Cloud for Customer and CEC. With a customer first approach Sven also drives co-innovation programs to build strategic and close relationship between customers, partners and SAP development.