Facilitating ERPsim: Running Successful Business Simulation Games with ERPsim (Partner Course)
- This course is hosted by openSAP, but the content is created and provided to you by HEC Montreal, a university business school, and Baton Si... mehr...This course is hosted by openSAP, but the content is created and provided to you by HEC Montreal, a university business school, and Baton Simulations. SAP accepts no responsibility for the content delivered in this course. This course will explore ERPsim in detail, and provide the initial steps to becoming a Certified ERPsim Facilitator. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
ERPsim is a unique and engaging way to help students and users grasp the power of a fully integrated ERP system, learn the basics of SAP, and have a great deal of fun along the way. In this competitive business simulation, which is run entirely on a live instance of SAP, teams manage the full cash-to-cash cycle of a small business. Used in universities and corporations globally, ERPsim is a dynamic introduction to SAP.
This course will explore ERPsim in detail, and provide the initial steps to becoming a Certified ERPsim Facilitator. Full details, criteria, and links to all necessary exercises to become certified are provided in this course.
This course is hosted by openSAP but the content is created and provided to you by HEC Montreal, a university business school, and Baton Simulations. SAP accepts no responsibility for the content delivered in this course.
- Starting from: May 5, 2015, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 6 weeks (4 - 6 hours per week)
- Final exam: June 16 – 23, 2015
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Introduction to ERPsim
- Week 2: ERPsim Sales and Production
- Week 3: ERPsim Planning and Procurement
- Week 4: Administration and Troubleshooting
- Week 5: The ERPsim Suite and Review
- Week 6: Running Successful ERPsim Events
- Week 7: Final Exam
- University professional staff and corporate learning professionals interested in learning more about how ERPsim can enhance SAP training
- University professional staff and corporate training professionals who wish to be certified as an ERPsim facilitator
About the Instructors
Harvey Feldstein, Founder and Chief Learning Architect at Baton Simulations (www.batonsimulations.com) is an internationally recognized author, speaker, and consultant in the areas of training, learning and performance. He was a principal designer of the commercial version of ERPsim, distributed by SAP and Baton Simulations. Harvey has been facilitating ERPsim games since 2008, and never tires of getting people excited about SAP through exploration, discovery and deep engagement.
Dr. Pierre-Majorique Léger
Dr. Pierre-Majorique Léger is a full professor in information technologies at HEC Montréal, director of the ERPsim Lab (erpsim.hec.ca) and co-director, Tech3Lab (tech3lab.hec.ca), as well as Invited Professor at Henry B.Tippie College of Business (University of Iowa) and Tuck School of Business (Dartmouth University). He is a principal inventor of ERPsim. Follow PM Leger on ResearchGate: http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Pierre-Majorique_Leger