Financial Analysis for Business Decisions: Cash Flow Management
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Do you need to improve cash flow management within your organisation? Financial analysis plays a central role in data-driven decision making in our current analytics-orientated age.
In this financial management course, you’ll learn how financial analysis can be applied to various aspects of cash flow management.
You will learn:
- how to calculate working capital, cash conversion cycles, and bond and stock valuations
- best practice accounting policy related to accounts payable (AP), accounts receivable (AR) and inventory
- how to raise short-term financing
- how to raise capital with stocks and bonds vs. investment
The finance and accounting skills you learn in this course will enable you to take a data-led approach to cash flow management. This will empower you to lead data-driven decision making related to incomings and outgoings in your or your clients’ organisations.
Make better business decisions with financial analysis
You will explore key elements of cash flow management on this course. These include how to calculate working capital, cash conversion cycles, and stock and bond valuations.
You will consider accounting policy, looking at best practice related to AP, AR, and inventory management.
Using financial analysis, you will learn how to take a sound, data-driven approach to business decisions related to these areas. You will be able to approach these aspects of cash flow management with confidence.
Explore how to raise capital through different channels
This financial management course will also consider the question of how to raise capital. You’ll learn approaches to raising short-term financing to meet an organisation’s immediate needs. Such needs can emerge unexpectedly or in relation to external events, being able to raise short-term financing can therefore be pivotal.
This course is for those who want to support data-driven decision making based on financial analysis. You could be a finance professional seeking career advancement or better communication skills, or a manager looking to strengthen key finance skills.
During the course we’ll be using Tableau Public and Excel. If you don’t have Excel, you might find this online version useful.
We recommend you use a computer to access this course.
- Calculate working capital, cash conversion cycle, bond and stock valuations,Describe best practice AP, AR and inventory policies,Describe ways an organisation can bridge their short term financing needs,Differentiate between how stocks and bonds are used to raise money vs investment
- This course is for those who want to support data-driven decision making based on financial analysis. You could be a finance professional seeking career advancement or better communication skills, or a manager looking to strengthen key finance skills.