Getting Started with SAP Lumira
- Join this free online course to help you get started with SAP Lumira, one product consisting of 2 clients, SAP Lumira Discovery and SAP Lumi... mehr...Join this free online course to help you get started with SAP Lumira, one product consisting of 2 clients, SAP Lumira Discovery and SAP Lumira Designer, and a combined server add-on. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
SAP Lumira Strategy Update:
To simplify and accelerate the delivery of innovations, we are focusing on SAP Analytics Cloud as the primary solution for data discovery. This means that, going forward,
new data discovery functionality will be delivered on SAP Analytics Cloud. SAP Lumira, discovery edition will focus on quality, performance, and parity features with 1.X in its future releases.
SAP Lumira, designer edition remains the primary solution for application design with continued innovation and investment.
In parallel, we are adding the application design use case to the SAP Analytics Cloud roadmap in H1 2018.
Please refer to the following links for detailed information:
SAP 2018 Strategy and Roadmap for Business Intelligence
Lumira Roadmap Update - FAQ
Lumira Roadmap on SMP
You’ll learn how to quickly create simple visualizations using SAP Lumira Discovery, as well as how to use SAP Lumira Designer to create enterprise dashboards and analytical applications. In addition, the powerful SAP BusinessObjects BI platform enables you to share those documents with other users. Take advantage of 2 clients based on one technology to cover your business scenarios. The course is divided into 4 sections:
- Overview and architecture
- How to create agile visualizations using Lumira Discovery
- How to build enterprise applications using Lumira Designer
- Integration capabilities of SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
Hands-on exercises will be used from week 2 onwards.
- Starting from: March 7, 2018, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 6 weeks
- Effort: 3-4 hours per week
- Course assignment: 4 weekly assignments and 1 final exam
- Course closure: April 19, 2018, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Overview & Architecture
Week 2: Agile Visualization
Week 3: Build BI Applications
Week 4: BI Platform Integration
Week 5: Final Exam
- SAP partners
- SAP consultants & Presales
- Anyone who’d like to learn about SAP Lumira
- Basic understanding of business intelligence concepts
- Basic understanding of data formats
The course is a hands-on course, so users will be asked to download SAP Lumira Discovery, which includes a 30-day free trial. Because the trial account is only valid for 30 days, please do not do this until the beginning of week 2, so that the account is active throughout the duration of the course.
For those who have access to SAP Designer client, can make use of the exercises provided for week 3. There is no trial version for SAP Lumira Designer.