How to Create a Profitable Pricing Strategy
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Decipher how to develop a successful positioning and pricing strategy
This three-week course will teach you the ins and outs of developing a pricing strategy, what your target market is and how you can reach it via a specific messaging strategy or series of strategies.
Ultimately, this will help you to better understand and communicate your business’ unique value proposition.
Develop a complete go-to-market strategy for your business or business idea
You’ll start by asking yourself which is the most important aspect of your business; it’s uniqueness or the value that it provides. You’ll also identify what kinds of benefits will resonate best with customers.
You’ll then also ask questions such as:
- What cues can I take from my product or service to inform my business positioning?
- What role does competition play with my positioning?
- Which elements of my business can I emphasise in order to improve my positioning?
Initiate a powerful positioning strategy
From here, you’ll then decipher how to initiate a powerful positioning strategy, identifying which areas of your go-to-market strategy are impacted by your target market definition.
You’ll then also clarify which attributes are the most valuable when defining the demographics of your target market, and will establish which psycho-graphic profile information to focus on to initiate a strong messaging strategy.
Learn from a marketing expert from the EntrepreneurNOW! Network
Throughout the course, you’ll be taught by Ken Burke, a successful serial entrepreneur and the founder and CEO of the EntrepreneurNOW! Network.
He has used all the business strategies he teaches in this course throughout his own businesses.
This course is primarily designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and executives, and budding entrepreneurs that are wanting to start their own business.
- Compare which pricing model should I use for my business,Apply ways you can add value that boost margins, not costs,Justify higher prices in a competitive market
- This course is primarily designed for entrepreneurs, business owners and executives, and budding entrepreneurs that are wanting to start their own business.