How to Succeed as a Newly Qualified Teacher
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Prepare yourself for the challenges and opportunities of life as a new teacher
Designed by educational experts at Manchester Metropolitan University’s Faculty of Education, this course will support you in the transition from teacher training to being a newly qualified teacher.
You’ll develop your abilities in independent critical reflective practice and learn ways to manage your workload to support yourself in your new role.
You’ll consider the potential issues you may face as a new teacher so that you feel ready to face the challenges of this rewarding career.
You’ll also create a teaching career-plan and learn the importance of celebrating your personal successes.
This course is designed for all new teachers, whether you’re a primary or secondary teacher, or you teach in other settings.
This course will provide you with support for the transition from the training phase to being a new teacher in school.
- Develop skills in personal reflection as a transition to becoming an independent, qualified teacher.,Apply strategies to manage workload, performative pressures and gain support to survive as a new teacher. ,Explore ways of celebrating personal success and developing a teaching career plan.
- This course is designed for all new teachers, whether you're a primary or secondary teacher, or you teach in other settings. This course will provide you with support for the transition from the training phase to being a new teacher in school.
- Nächste Durchführungsdaten
- 10. Mai 2021-31. Mai 2021
- 6. September 2021-27. September 2021