How to Succeed at: Writing Applications
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Experts from The Careers Service here at The University of Sheffield share their top tips to help you write exceptional applications, CVs (or résumés), covering letters and personal statements.
You’ll also hear from employers and admissions tutors to find out what they really look for in a candidate. And once you’ve written that perfect application, prepare for the next stage with our course: How to Succeed at: Interviews.
This course is designed for anyone applying for jobs or courses. It will be of particular interest to those in the early stages of their career, or those who are out of practice and need to update their skills. No prior knowledge or expertise are needed.
- Improve your chances of success in getting a job or securing a place on a university course,Apply best practice techniques when applying for jobs, apprenticeships, placements and university courses, from preparing to apply, to writing CVs and completing application forms,Identify what recruiters are looking for by analysing job adverts and researching employers and institutions, to find out how to adapt your offer to suit their requirements ,Develop a better understanding of your strengths and skills to tackle applying for your dream job or course with confidence ,Improve the way you promote yourself effectively through positive writing and a strong personal brand, creating an identity that looks impressive to a recruiter, whether that's an employer or admissions tutor
- This course is designed for anyone applying for jobs or courses. It will be of particular interest to those in the early stages of their career, or those who are out of practice and need to update their skills. No prior knowledge or expertise are needed.
- Nächste Durchführungsdaten
- 5. Oktober 2020-26. Oktober 2020
- 9. November 2020-30. November 2020
- 14. Dezember 2020-4. Januar 2021
- 18. Januar 2021-8. Februar 2021