Innovation and Creativity Management
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
- Business innovation is nothing without great ideas. But creativity can be difficult to spark on a schedule. It requires a steady hand to manage the creative process and move it forward in a productive way. This course focuses on ways to manage creativity effectively and introduces a flexible and iterative innovation management process model. You will learn how to navigate a new product concept through all different stages: The Development stage of an Innovation Project What are the key perspectives of problem solving activities in the development stage of the innovation process? How to use experimentation as a core activity of problem solving? How to utilize open innovation and the TRIZ method The Launch and Nurture Stage What needs to be considered for the diffusion and adoption of an innovative product or service? How do Diffusion and Adoption work in this stage of an innovation launch? How to employ consumer reactions towards new products? Launch and Project Review How to finalize an innovation launch? What are the key points of a project review? Besides the online lectures you will engage in a series of exercises to deepen your understanding of the topic at hand. Real-life case studies and examples from companies will help you to better prepare for real-life situations in your company. After completing this course you will improve your career qualifications as Product Manager , Engineer , Process Manager and Marketing Manager. Learners from the industries of Product Management , Engineering , Human Resources and Change Management already completed the course as well as Consultants and Entrepreneurs. This course is part of the "Managing Technology & Innovation: How to deal with disruptive change" MicroMasters program designed to teach the critical skills needed to be successful in this exciting field. In order to qualify for the MicroMasters Credential, you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of the six courses of the RWTHx MicroMasters program.
- USD 199
- Nächste Durchführungsdaten
- 16. Juni 2021-25. August 2021
- 29. September 2021-8. Dezember 2021
- 12. Januar 2022-23. März 2022
- 11. Mai 2022-20. Juli 2022
- 31. August 2022-9. November 2022