Introduction to SAP Screen Personas
- Join this free openSAP online course and learn how simpler screens improve the adoption of SAP software, because they enable users to naviga... mehr...Join this free openSAP online course and learn how simpler screens improve the adoption of SAP software, because they enable users to navigate business processes quickly and easily, leading to improved end-user productivity and satisfaction. This in turn reduces training costs by making SAP more intuitive. And by reducing the number of free text entries required, you also enhance data quality. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
SAP Screen Personas 3.0 is a personalization framework integrated into the SAP GUI family. It allows IT professionals and SAP experts to simplify classic screens in SAP ERP, Business Suite on HANA, or SAP S/4HANA. Simpler screens improve the adoption of SAP software, because they enable users to navigate business processes quickly and easily, leading to improved end-user productivity and satisfaction.
This in turn reduces training costs by making SAP more intuitive. And by reducing the number of free text entries required, you also enhance data quality.
This course provides you with training on how to simplify screens, as well as an introduction on how to build simple flavors.
- Starting from: February 22, 2017, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 weeks (4 hours per week)
- Final exam: March 15, 2017, 09:00 UTC – March 23, 2017, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Basics
Week 2: Simplifying SAP ERP Screens
Week 3: Accelerating Flavor Development
Week 4: Final Exam
- Beginners with SAP Screen Personas
- Developers new to SAP Screen Personas
- LOB managers who need to simplify screens for their departments
- SAP S/4HANA customers who want to know how to simplify transactions
- Essential: General knowledge of SAP ERP transactions and how to navigate them
- Recommended: None
About Further Content Experts
Tamas Hoznek is a development architect in the SAP Imagineering team, focusing on customer support, project success, issue resolution, and education around SAP Screen Personas. Prior to this, he spent many years in various consulting roles at SAP, assisting customers in their Personas and other development projects.
Tamas is an active member of the Personas SCN community.
Conrad Bernal is a product marketing intern for the SAP Screen Personas team. He works on course development, customer research, marketing programs, and social media.
He is a recent graduate with an interest in product development and consumer behavior.
Regina Sheynblat is a senior product manager for the SAP Imagineering team. She is currently responsible for the documentation and customer activities for SAP Screen Personas.
Regina has over 15 years of enterprise software experience.
To use the training system, you need to create a username and password. This is easy, and gives you an environment where you can freely explore the tool by trying its various features. We encourage you to try out as much as you can, even going beyond the discussed topics, if you feel like it.
The first step is to request a user
This will take you to a screen where you can create your user. One account per email address is possible. The email address is only used for account registration purposes, and in case any communication during the class becomes necessary. No other information will be sent.
The second step is to log on to the training system
Your user will have access to all the SAP Screen Personas features and ERP business transactions necessary to perform the exercises. However, it is restricted to these authorizations only. The system will be available around the clock during the course, until the end of the final exam week.
Previous Version of This Course
Previous version of this course is available here:
SAP Screen Personas (March 31, 2015 to Wednesday, May 06, 2015)