Microfinance - Introduction
- Universität Zürich
- Microfinance is the provision of financial services to low-income clients or solidarity lending groups, who lack access to banking and relat... mehr...Microfinance is the provision of financial services to low-income clients or solidarity lending groups, who lack access to banking and related services. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
- Overview of microfinance and its role in the financial sector
- Microfinance products and product development
- Introduction into microinsurance
- Greenfielding vs. Transformation of institutions
- Assessing the financial performance of microfinance investments, benchmarking
- Assessing the social performance of microfinance investments
- Matching funding demand and instruments for donors and investors
- Mobilisation of debt and equity
- Risk management of microfinance investments
Participants gain an advanced understanding of the way financial systems function and of the main issues, problem areas and current trends in financial systems development. They can explain how microfinance product development responds to demand and addresses financial market imperfections. They apply instruments for monitoring and evaluating the financial and social performance of investments in microfinance and financial sector development. Participants can also characterize different microfinance investment instruments and vehicles and understand the key principles of risk management of microfinance investments.
This course is designed for all those who deal with investments in or funding for microfinance, financial sector development, or rural development in developing countries.
- Participants have a graduate degree and several years of working experience. The course language is English.
- CHF 800
- Nächste Durchführungsdaten
- 19. Juni 2019 (Zürich) buchen