Online Business: Digital Marketing for Success
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
This free online course will introduce you to the rapidly evolving world of digital marketing and the role it plays in driving awareness and sales for online businesses. We will go on a customer journey together, to discover how people use digital to search, engage, review and buy.
Learn how to create a digital marketing strategy
If you don’t know where you’re going, you’ll never arrive, which is why you need a strategy to direct your digital marketing decisions. We will provide you with a step-by-step guide to creating your own digital marketing strategy, to keep you on the right track towards engaging and retaining your most valuable customers online.
Explore digital marketing tools
There are so many ways you can engage online and new digital marketing tools evolving everyday. We’ll give you an overview of what’s available and drill down into the four main components: search, content, social and email. We’ll let you try your hand at using some of the tools and help you understand the opportunities each presents, to form part of a compelling digital marketing campaign, which will get your online business noticed.
By the end of the course, you will:
- understand digital marketing and the opportunities it presents for online business;
- realise the importance of a digital marketing strategy;
- know the different forms of digital marketing and best application of each;
- create the digital customer journey;
- prepare for developing content;
- and design measurement and analytics.
Get expert online business advice
This course is one of four in the Online Business Success program from RMIT University. On every course, you will be guided by academics from the College of Business and the Business Enterprise Unit. Plus you’ll hear from successful online entrepreneurs about how they run their own digital marketing campaigns.
This course is targeted at learners who have a small online business or are considering setting up a small online business and wish to understand the principles of digital marketing, how to create a digital marketing strategy, and how to develop components of a campaign and evaluate their effectiveness. No digital marketing skills are necessary.
- Assess your business against competitors and market trends to determine the types of digital technologies that are most effective.,Explore the elements that support a digital strategy by distinguishing between the different types of digital marketing tools and their impact on online business. ,Develop a digital plan by selecting the most appropriate digital marketing tools that align with the business vision and digital strategy.,Improve the overall reach to your target audience by testing and reviewing your effectiveness of the digital marketing tools.
- This course is targeted at learners who have a small online business or are considering setting up a small online business and wish to understand the principles of digital marketing, how to create a digital marketing strategy, and how to develop components of a campaign and evaluate their effectiveness. No digital marketing skills are necessary.