Online Business: Pricing for Success
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Do you ever hear people say “I have a lot of interest in my business and I am working hard, but I am not making any money”? This free online course will help you understand the key aspects of getting your prices and costs right, while aligning pricing to your marketing strategies.
Understand pricing and costing concepts
Understanding pricing is a critical step to starting your own online business. We will explain the key drivers, helping you appreciate how price will be a deciding factor in whether to set up a business in the first place and its long-term sustainability.
This course will take you through a number of costing and financial concepts, financial documents and performance ratios, to provide you with an overarching understanding of how these documents can help you.
By the end of the course, you will understand:
- how to make practical pricing decisions;
- how to assess the expenses of a business;
- methods for understanding and analysing the numbers;
- and how to read the numbers.
Get expert online business advice
This course is one of four in the Online Business Success program from RMIT University. On every course, you will be guided by academics from the College of Business and the Business Enterprise Unit. Plus you’ll hear from successful online entrepreneurs about how they positioned and priced their online business.
This course is targeted at learners who have a small business or are considering setting up an online business and wish to understand the principles of costing and pricing, through a series of short case studies, practical exercises and the completion of templates.
- Compare pricing solutions that best suit your business objectives,Investigate and determine the start-up costs, assets and capital of your business,Apply a range of accounting methods to confirm your pricing strategy and its impact on business health,Develop numeric literacy to appreciate the financial viability of your business
- This course is targeted at learners who have a small business or are considering setting up an online business and wish to understand the principles of costing and pricing, through a series of short case studies, practical exercises and the completion of templates.