Procurement Innovation – SAP Ariba and S/4HANA in a Nutshell
- Join this free online courseto learn how the latest procurement innovations from SAP, such as SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA, help customers to a... mehr...Join this free online courseto learn how the latest procurement innovations from SAP, such as SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA, help customers to achieve speed, agility, and procurement control. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Over the next decade, companies will face more opportunities and disruption than ever before. According to recent studies, the vast majority of procurement professionals believe that in a few years, digital transformation will fundamentally change the way procurement services are delivered. Digital procurement transformation is already helping companies redefine their business models, operating processes, and procurement work—and this trend will accelerate even more as powerful technologies rapidly mature.
This course will cover SAP’s procurement strategy and the latest procurement innovations in the SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA solutions. You’ll learn the specifics of different procurement hub scenarios with SAP S/4HANA for central procurement, as well as how SAP Ariba integrates with SAP S/4HANA to enable a tangible step-up in speed, agility, visibility, and control. This course will also include first insights into managing direct spend with SAP Ariba and SAP supply chain solutions when coming, for instance, from an SAP SRM/SAP ERP environment. A summary of best-in-class transformation examples will round off this course.
Note: This course is a nutshell course and a delta update of the “Procurement Transformation with SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA” course / repeat course. Feel free to use this toolkit to learn the essentials and to prepare for the course accordingly.
- Starting from: November 6, 2018, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 5 weeks
- Effort: 4-6 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course closure: December 12, 2018, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Unit 1: Procurement with SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA
Unit 2: Latest Key Innovations in SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA
Unit 3: Connecting Multiple Back Ends into One Procurement Hub
Unit 4: SAP Ariba Innovations for Direct Spend
Unit 5: Setting Up SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA Connectivity
Unit 6: Best-in-Class Transformation Examples
- Business decision makers and professionals in all areas of procurement
- Procurement application and technology consultants
- Enterprise and IT architects and IT project leads
- All others interested in SAP SRM, SAP S/4HANA Procurement, and SAP Ariba solutions
- Knowledge of procurement processes
- Knowledge of SAP SRM
- Knowledge of the “Procurement Transformation with SAP Ariba and SAP S/4HANA” course / repeat course.