Risk, Capital and Liquidity Management for Insurers
- Universität Zürich
- This course addresses the most important issues related to the risk, capital and liquidity management in insurance and reinsurance companies... mehr...This course addresses the most important issues related to the risk, capital and liquidity management in insurance and reinsurance companies. The principles-based approach makes the course suitable for professionals from all types of insurance and reinsurance companies. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
- The principles-based approach makes the course suitable for professionals from all types of insurance and reinsurance companies.
- Participants will gain an understanding of the main issues in risk, capital and liquidity management for insurance and reinsurance companies. They will also be provided with a consistent conceptual economic framework that takes regulatory side constraints into consideration.
- The course is on the one hand aimed at people with existing basic knowledge in banking and finance who want to acquire networked knowledge in the field of (re)insurance and reinsurance. On the other hand, the course addresses (re)insurance professionals who work at (or interface with) the risk and finance functions and who want to improve and expand their knowledge in finance and risk management topics with a specific focus on insurance companies.
- Participants have a graduate degree and several years of working experience. A working knowledge of quantitative techniques is beneficial but not indispensable for a successful completion. The course language is English.
- Lecture (attendance required)
- Fr. 3'000.00