SAP Business ByDesign Customer Relationship Management
- Join this free online course about SAP Business ByDesign Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Learn about all customer-engaging scenarios... mehr...Join this free online course about SAP Business ByDesign Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Learn about all customer-engaging scenarios in marketing, sales, and service, including invoicing, and their tight integration with project management, logistics, purchasing, and financials. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
SAP Business ByDesign is SAP’s cloud-based ERP solution for SMEs, and enables you to manage your entire business with a single cloud ERP solution. It is ideally suited for upper mid-market companies and subsidiaries of large corporations (2-tier approach).
In this sixth openSAP course on SAP Business ByDesign, you’ll learn about all customer-engaging scenarios in marketing, sales, and service, including invoicing, pricing, and cross-topics like analytics. The tight integration with project management, logistics, purchasing, and financials will also be covered.
Our team of experts will explain how SAP Business ByDesign supports marketing, sales, and service employees and managers and what business scenarios are supported. In the first week, you’ll learn about how to manage marketing, sales, and service teams and how to plan, execute, and track the success of marketing and presales activities. This will be followed by sessions which give deep insights on all order-to-cash scenarios, contract management, and more, with the focus on selling material products. Afterwards, we’ll deep dive on selling and executing standardized services and field service and repair. Week four will cover the most important aspects of invoicing, pricing, and tax. The final week will describe the organizational and master data setup and cross-topics like mobility, customer analytics, and integration to 3rd party solutions.
All the weeks are complemented by system demonstrations. These will help you link what you’ve learned in the theory to your daily work activities. To make your learning experience even more exciting, you’ll be able to download a few additional exercises and try out the solution on the free tenants yourself.
- Starting from: September 17, 2018, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 5 weeks (3-4 hours per week)
- Final exam: October 22, 09:00 UTC - October 30, 2018, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: CRM and Marketing Overview
Week 2: Selling Products
Week 3: Selling and Executing Services
Week 4: Invoicing, Pricing, and Tax
Week 5: Organization, Products, Business Partners, & Integration
Week 6: Final Exam
- Business users
- Anyone interested in learning about SAP Business ByDesign Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- General understanding of ERP processes
- Basic understanding of marketing, sales, and service processes
Throughout the duration of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to access the SAP Business ByDesign training systems for free and complete additional exercises. Details on how to access the systems will be given at the beginning of the course.