SAP Business ByDesign Supply Chain Management
- Join this free online course about SAP Business ByDesign Supply Chain Management. Learn about the basics of supply chain management and how ... mehr...Join this free online course about SAP Business ByDesign Supply Chain Management. Learn about the basics of supply chain management and how the processes are tightly integrated with other ERP elements, such as sales, purchasing, and financials. **„You don’t have to complete the exercises to earn a record of achievement for the course. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer SAP Business ByDesign systems that support the exercises when the course runs in self-paced mode or is requested with a “re-activation code.”** weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
SAP Business ByDesign is SAP’s cloud-based ERP solution for SMEs, and enables you to manage your entire business with a single cloud ERP solution. It’s ideally suited for upper mid-market companies and subsidiaries of large corporations (2-tier approach).
In this fourth openSAP course on SAP Business ByDesign, you’ll learn the basics of supply chain management, and how the processes are tightly integrated within the different areas of SAP Business ByDesign, such as sales, purchasing, and financials. Our team of experts will explain how to model your company and how to set up the supply chain. You’ll get insights on how the planning, buying, and selling activities work. This will be followed by a deep dive into product manufacturing, and you’ll learn about some additional processes like returns, repairs, and third-party processes. To round off the course, we’ll give you a comprehensive overview of additional sales interfaces and how product costing and the solution’s reporting capabilities can help you make more informed decisions for your business.
All the weeks are complemented by demonstrations in the systems. These will help you link what you’ve learned in the theory to your daily work activities. To make your learning experience even more exciting, you’ll be able to download a few additional exercises to try out the solution on the free tenants yourself.
Stay up to date with the SAP Business ByDesign Community
If you’d like to keep your SAP Business ByDesign skills up to date, share knowledge, or get help, join the SAP Business ByDesign Community. Here, you can participate in the conversation about best practices, business processes and technical implementations.
- Starting from: October 10, 2017, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 5 weeks (3-4 hours per week)
- Final exam: November 14, 2017, 09:00 UTC - November 22, 2017, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Supply Chain Setup
Week 2: Product Planning, Buying, and Selling
Week 3: Product Manufacturing
Week 4: The Integrated Supply Chain
Week 5: Sales Interfaces & Supply Chain Transparency
Week 6: Final Exam
- Business users
- General understanding of ERP processes
- Basic supply chain management processes
Throughout the duration of the course, you’ll have the opportunity to access the SAP Business ByDesign training systems for free and complete additional exercises. Details on how to access the systems will be given at the beginning of the course.