SAP Leonardo - Enabling the Intelligent Enterprise
- Join this free online course to learn and experience how SAP Leonardo is enabling the intelligent enterprise through the Internet of Things ... mehr...Join this free online course to learn and experience how SAP Leonardo is enabling the intelligent enterprise through the Internet of Things (IoT), analytics, blockchain, machine learning, Big Data, and data intelligence. SAP Leonardo was announced in 2017 and is the combination of intelligent applications, technologies, and industry-led innovation services to bring intelligence to the enterprise. This enables businesses to leverage their data to detect patterns, predict outcomes, and suggest actions. Please note: if you participated in “Touch IoT with SAP Leonardo” in 2017, this is the ideal next step in learning about SAP Leonardo. If you’re new to the topic, this is the perfect introduction. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
This course will educate you on the circumstances leading us into the intelligence era of enterprise computing. It will show you the capabilities and outcomes made possible by the next-gen technologies that are at the heart of SAP Leonardo. And this course will illustrate the various ways in which you can quickly take advantage of these technologies via embedding them in SAP applications, integrating them in industry specific scenarios, or adopting them through open innovation.
SAP Leonardo was named after the original “Renaissance Man” – Leonardo da Vinci – and is designed to help businesses become intelligent enterprises as part of the new digital renaissance happening all around us. SAP Leonardo powers enterprises with intelligent technologies for every business process to create better outcomes. This course will walk you through each of the core components that make up SAP Leonardo and will provide you with the information you need to get started with enabling the intelligent enterprise.
Please note: If you participated in “Touch IoT with SAP Leonardo” in 2017, this course is the next step in learning SAP’s approach to not only the Internet of Things, but also several other related innovations that all work together. If you didn’t participate in “Touch IoT with SAP Leonardo,” this course is just as applicable. It’s a self-contained, end-to-end learning experience and has no prerequisites.
- Starting from: July 17, 2018, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: The course is open for 4 weeks
- Effort: 2-3 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course closure: August, 15, 2018, 9:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Unit 1: SAP Leonardo - Introduction
Unit 2: SAP Leonardo - The Internet of Things
Unit 3: SAP Leonardo - Analytics
Unit 4: SAP Leonardo - Blockchain
Unit 5: SAP Leonardo - Machine Learning
Unit 6: SAP Leonardo - Big Data
Unit 7: SAP Leonardo - Data Intelligence
Unit 8: SAP Leonardo - What’s Next?
- Executive managers
- IT professionals
- Solution consultants
- Application developers
- Anyone interested in intelligent technologies and innovation
Further Information from SAPPHIRE NOW:
- Innovate Your Next Move: Bill McDermott at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 Highlights (6:26)
- Intelligent Enterprise Foundation: Hasso Plattner at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 Highlights (8:30)
- The Intelligent Enterprise in Action at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 (4:41)
- Forecasting for the Intelligent Enterprise: SAP Leonardo Demo at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 (5:55)
- Smarter Finance with Machine Learning at SAPPHIRE NOW 2018 (2:11)