SAP Retail Omnichannel Commerce
- Join this free online course to learn about the Retail Omnichannel Commerce solution portfolio from SAP. The course will help you understand... mehr...Join this free online course to learn about the Retail Omnichannel Commerce solution portfolio from SAP. The course will help you understand the possibilities with the connection of digital commerce and physical store businesses, including customer engagement, consistent promotion pricing, stock availability, order management and sourcing across all sales channels. *) Please note: SAP Hybris is now consolidated under the C/4HANA Portfolio as part of the SAP Customer Experience unit. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Today's consumers expect a consistent shopping experience across all sales channels of a retail brand. Promotions applicable at all touchpoints, stock inventory insight across warehouses, stores, and 3rd party stock. Click & ship, click & collect, endless aisle, clienteling - you name it.
Consequently, retailers invest heavily in omnichannel IT, to stay relevant and excel in this biggest transformation in retail since the rise of e-commerce.
In this course, you’ll learn about SAP’s strong Retail Omnichannel Commerce solution portfolio, with integrated end-to-end scenarios designed for high-volume retail businesses. The course provides detailed insight into the latest innovations, the reference architecture, as well as best practices and resources to help you succeed.
After completing this course, you’ll have a superb insight into, and understanding of the SAP Retail omnichannel innovations and the role of its key components. You’ll learn how the various capabilities fit together to build a coherent suite of innovations. This broad knowledge empowers you to understand, design, and adapt omnichannel scenarios for SAP-powered consumer businesses.
This course is the best preparation and speed-up you can get to-date for the omnichannel sales activities and projects that lie ahead of you.
Here is what some participants are saying about the course:
"I thought the course provided a great overview of the SAP omnichannel architecture and the structure of the course was great, the length of the videos were perfect and the slides were very visual, which I appreciate." read the original post
"I like the course very much. I am now developing some reports between car and erp, This course helps me to get a general image about the principle of the car and the links of car and back end." read the original post
"Nice course enjoyed it fully..." read the original post
"I really liked the modular approach and the use of architecture and component diagrams to explain the concepts." read the original post
- Starting from: May 29, 2018 (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 5 weeks (4 hours per week)
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Overview and Reference Architecture
- Week 2: Omnichannel Promotion Pricing
- Week 3: Omnichannel Availability & Sourcing
- Week 4: Customer Engagement
- Week 5: Learn More / Beyond Omnichannel
- Week 6: Final Exam
- Strategy and IT consumer businesses; strategy consulting,
- SAP and SAP Hybris partners and consultants
- SAP Retail customers, project members, business analysts, IT decision makers and teams
- SAP and SAP Hybris employees in consumer industries, Customer Engagement and Commerce
- Everyone who is interested in SAP Retail Omnichannel Commerce solutions
- General expertise in consumer industries, retail, digital commerce, and omnichannel
- Basic technical experience in SAP integration technology
- Basic knowledge in SAP Retail, SAP Customer Activity Repository, SAP Hybris Commerce, and POS integration