SAP Sales Cloud – An Overview
- Join this free online course to get an insight into SAP Sales Cloud solutions. Learn how to empower your salespeople to personalize buyer en... mehr...Join this free online course to get an insight into SAP Sales Cloud solutions. Learn how to empower your salespeople to personalize buyer engagement, close deals faster, and align their behavior to your business goals. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Buyers are changing. They are no longer making decisions on price or products, they are basing their decisions on trust and experience and comparing you to the very best experience they have ever had. To meet the demands of today's customers you need to know them inside out. They come from different industries, have different preferences, and face unique challenges. What’s more, in the emerging business landscape change is the norm. Trends emerge, and products become obsolete, so you need to find new ways to stay relevant and compelling every single day.
This course will give you an insight into SAP Sales Cloud solutions, and you’ll see how SAP Sales Cloud has evolved as the next-generation tool beyond traditional CRM! In various demos and system exercises, you can experience how SAP Sales Cloud helps to empower your salespeople to personalize buyer engagement, guide them to close more deals faster, and align their behavior to your business goals with an integrated lead-to-cash process.
- Starting from: February 5, 2019, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 4 weeks (3-4 hours per week)
- Final exam: March 05, 2019, 09:00 UTC – March 13, 2019, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
- Week 1: Introduction
- Week 2: Sales Automation
- Week 3: Sales Execution
- Week 4: Commissions and Subscription Billing
- Week 5: Final Exam
- Sales representatives
- Anyone involved in Sales or Marketing
- The openSAP course Reimagine Customer Experience with SAP C/4HANA is recommended
- Familiarity with the general concepts of CRM