Spatial Analysis with SAP HANA Platform
- Join this free openSAP course to learn how you can analyze spatial data for your business with SAP HANA. SAP’s in-memory data management pla... mehr...Join this free openSAP course to learn how you can analyze spatial data for your business with SAP HANA. SAP’s in-memory data management platform provides the technology for building geospatial applications, as well as geo-content and services, along with a strong partner network. Learn how to leverage SAP HANA’s capabilities for spatial analysis and application development. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
Today, enterprises and organizations collect and analyze huge volumes of data about everything from products and customers to assets, operations, and transactions. With SAP HANA, you can add a new dimension of intelligence by analyzing spatial data. SAP’s in-memory data management platform not only provides the technology for building geospatial applications, but also geo-content and services, along with a strong partner network. Learn how to leverage SAP HANA’s capabilities for spatial analysis and application development.
This course starts with a general overview of geometries as a first-class data type on the SAP HANA platform. We then focus on basic functions to create and relate spatial data and will investigate spatial analysis, for example clustering and geocoding. Finally, we will learn about the architectural components that make up a spatially-enabled application, and the integration of SAP HANA into specific clients like Esri ArcMap and SAP’s Earth Observation Analysis service. Demos and hands-on exercises are provided throughout.
- Starting from: April 25, 2017, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 3 weeks (4-6 hours per week)
- Final exam: May 16, 2017, 09:00 UTC – May 24, 2017, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Introduction to SAP HANA Spatial
Week 2: Spatial Analysis
Week 3: Development of Spatial Applications
Week 4: Final Exam
- Data scientists
- Application developers
- Technical business analysts
- Basic database knowledge
- Basic understanding of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) is helpful
If your primary interest in taking this course is getting an overview of SAP HANA spatial capabilities, you do not need access to a training system. However, we realize that many of you will be interested in completing the hands-on exercises based on the instructions in the course. We will provide therefore the necessary instructions and installation procedures in the respective units.