Unlock Your Digital Business with SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- This free online course **provides a high-level overview of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud**. This course is ideal for anyone interested in SAP’s... mehr...This free online course **provides a high-level overview of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud**. This course is ideal for anyone interested in SAP’s premier private managed cloud offering, which helps customers survive and thrive during this time of constant change and digital revolution. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud, SAP’s premier private managed cloud offering, helps customers survive and thrive during this time of constant change and digital revolution. SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is a fully scalable, secure, and private cloud-based service for both new and existing customers. It provides comprehensive cloud infrastructure and managed services that enable you to accelerate and simplify the adoption of SAP S/4HANA, along with other solutions powered by SAP HANA. With built-in operations and management functionalities, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud can be implemented quickly, without trade-offs in performance, integration, security, or disaster recovery.
This course will discuss how SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud helps our customers act on their digital strategy as they begin their journey to the cloud and prepare to leverage SAP’s current and future innovations. The transfer of SAP solutions to the cloud is a journey we’ve all been anticipating, and for customers, SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud is a great option because it gives them the best of both worlds - the full power of SAP HANA in a private, managed cloud environment supported by SAP resources.
This is an openSAP nutshell course – all content will be available from October 16.
- Starting from: October 16, 2017, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: This nutshell course is open for 4 weeks with 1 week of content
- Effort: 2-3 hours in total
- Course assignment: You can take the course assignment at any time whilst the course is open.
- Course closure: November 14, 2017
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Unit 1: Executive Welcome & Introduction
Unit 2: SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Value Proposition
Unit 3: Deep Dive: SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure Layer
Unit 4: Deep Dive: SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Managed Services
Unit 5: SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Additional Related Services
Unit 6: Outlook
- Business professionals
- Business experts
- Technical and functional consultants, project managers, solution and application architects
- SAP customers and partners
- Anyone who would like to know about SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
About Further Content Experts
Tanya Zotava currently leads design and execution of a global enablement program for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. She also develops strategy and sales execution plans for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Services.
Tanya graduated from Pennsylvania State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Corporate Communications and Public Relations. She has been been with SAP since 2013.
@TanyaZotava | LinkedIn
Ted Basile is the Senior Director, and responsible for Global Marketing for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. His charter spans messaging, positioning and building all customer-facing assets to support all marketing and sales motions.
Prior to SAP, Ted spent 19 years at EMC Corporation in various marketing, alliances, industry vertical, application solution and direct sales functions. Ted graduated from Bentley University with a Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Business Communications.
@teddybgame | LinkedIn