Using SAP Screen Personas for Advanced Scenarios
- Join this free online course to learn how to use SAP Screen Personas to improve the SAP user experience, boost productivity, increase data q... mehr...Join this free online course to learn how to use SAP Screen Personas to improve the SAP user experience, boost productivity, increase data quality, and reduce training requirements for users. By the end of the course, you’ll be familiar with creating and managing screens that can account for user errors, feature adaptive design, and reflect corporate branding – all with optimized performance. weniger
Hier kannst du der Eggheads Community deine Fragen zu diesem Kurs stellen. Auch Kursleiter können mitdiskutieren.
Du must angemeldet sein um zu antworten
SAP Screen Personas 3.0 is a personalization framework integrated into the SAP GUI family. It allows IT professionals and SAP experts to simplify classic ERP screens in ECC, Business Suite on HANA, or SAP S/4HANA.
This advanced-level course will go beyond the basic scenarios presented in the Introduction to SAP Screen Personas openSAP course and show a typical, real-world SAP Screen Personas project. The course will also continue to show you how to use the product to improve the SAP user experience, boost productivity, increase data quality, and reduce training requirements for users. For the best learning experience, completion of Introduction to SAP Screen Personas is highly recommended.
For the first time in an SAP Screen Personas course, you’ll get the chance in the final assignment to demonstrate your knowledge of the tools within SAP Screen Personas. The final assignment will consist of a variety of tasks to be performed in the training system. Your work will then be graded by fellow learners from the course. You’ll also be required to grade your peers if you want to receive points for this final assignment.
By the end of the course, you’ll be familiar with creating and managing screens that can account for user errors, feature adaptive design, and reflect corporate branding – all with optimized performance.
- Starting from: September 19, 2017, 09:00 UTC. (What does this mean?)
- Duration: 5 weeks (4 hours per week)
- Peer assessment: October 24, 2017, 09:00 UTC – November 15, 2017, 09:00 UTC
- Course language: English
- How is an openSAP course structured?
Week 1: Beyond the Basics
Week 2: Intermediate Scripting
Week 3: Building a Consistent Experience
Week 4: Rollout and Administration
Week 5: Best Practices
Weeks 6-8: Peer-Reviewed Final Assignment
- System administrators
- Enterprise architects
- Customers who want to simplify complex scenarios
- Business analysts
- Essential: → General knowledge of SAP ERP transactions and how to navigate them; successful completion of Introduction to SAP Screen Personas openSAP course or equivalent practical knowledge
To use the training system, you need to create a username and password. This is easy and it gives you access to an environment where you can freely explore the tool by trying its various features. We encourage you to try out as much as you can — even going beyond the discussed topics if you feel like it.
The first step is to request a user.
This will take you to a screen where you can create your user. One account per email address is possible. Your email address will only be used for account registration purposes and, in the rare event, that any communication during the class becomes necessary. No other information will be sent.
The second step is to log on to the training system.
Your user will have access to all the SAP Screen Personas features and ERP business transactions necessary to discover the capabilities of SAP Screen Personas and complete the final assignment. However, it is restricted to these authorizations only. We plan to make the system available around the clock during the course.
About Further Content Experts
Conrad Bernal is a product marketing intern for the SAP Screen Personas team. He works on course development, customer research, marketing programs, and social media.
He is a recent graduate with an interest in product development and consumer behavior.